Monday, October 13, 2014

week 9 &10

I forgot to do my blog for the past 2 weeks, so.......... In week 9, nothing much extra ordinary things happen. In facts, theres none.. hahaha. Okey, so I'm a bit nervous in week 9, I had to prepare almost all the materials for all forms my mentor teach.I was also busy to prepare the materials for the observation which was in the following week. We had six days holiday for Raya Haji break, and that was the time for final preparation for my observation. The observation will be held on Thursday. So it was quite scary as there were only 2 days before the observation day. On week 10, Tuesday, my mentor absence for that day. I had to handle her class and prepare impromptu lesson, for form 2, form 3 and form 5 students. I had prepare materials for my homeclass-4B. On the next day, I was busy to check all my lesson plan with my mentor, and she had suggestion on how to improve my lesson plan. As for the day of the observation, Everything was ready and I just wait to give my best shot for teaching that day in front of Margaret. Alhamdulillah, everything went fine, I pass the course. this week and next week is the exam and revision week for some students. Despite of being the invigilator, I am focusing on completing my e-port folio.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment