Sunday, September 7, 2014

w6

Since Sunday is a Merdeka Celebration Day, there was no school. The school starts on Monday, where I taught 2B and gave them some exercises on reading comprehension. The second day went fine as well. I taught 4B to do some debate on some social issues. Students were amazingly loves to debate. I noticed that they also love to take charge of some tasks. On Wednesday, I taught summary for form 4. The students always cooperative, but I also noticed they don’t like to write summary. I had also tried an activity called 4/3/2 to form 2 students where students have to talk about a familiar topic for 4 minutes and they have to stop. They talked again about the same things for 3 minutes and stop and finally they have to reduce their points as they were talking only for 2 minutes. The students were excited about this activity as they were so eager to talk although they have been stopped. I am eager to try this activity to form 4 students as they were a little bit older and their attitudes were a little bit different.  In the evening we were having PGG for form 4 students. Later that night we were having choir for Merdeka celebration. It was fun to see all their creativity in singing, drama and also poem. The last day of the week, I taught 4B and also 4D.  I did the same lesson for 4D (debate). I can see the difference between classes. My friends and I also helped these teachers to conduct PGG form 2 on Saturday. I am looking forward for next week lessons and would like to try new activities to them.   That’s all from me for this entry. Thank you.


Sofia    

No comments:

Post a Comment