Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Week 5 in MRSMBPJ

Hi, fifth week in MRSMBPJ! Fuh! it's been a month since I first came here. Time flies....not.. Not bad experience at all. This week has an unexpected task and day. Yesterday, Sunday the 24th , I had took 2B class for because Kak Arfah went to UNGA in KL. So I had promised her to take both 2B and 4B classes. The funny part begin here, one of 2B member asked me where the class should be. They were always in the PSP, unfortunately this week form 3 is having their trial, so no students were allowed to use PSP. They went to class, but 4B were there. One student suggestS to have class at the main foyer in front of the office. I felt funny but continue with the lesson there, but one of the teacher had adviced the boys not to damage the plant in the cubicle there, so we had to move to Dewan Selera. We finish our class there quite early. That was my first time experience with students who had no class to learn. Its quite funny and made me felt nervous at the same time. In form 4B, almost all students were sleepy, one student asked me if they can finish chemistry class notes during the lesson. As I made some consideration, I agreed to teach only one lesson and another lesson is their free time. Most of the students were asleep. On Tuesday, at 9 in the morning, my mentor and I had conducted the oral speaking trial for form three students. It ends at almost 1 p.m.. Before we went back, I had my preparation for the next observation. On Wednesday, the first half before recess just involved with lesson preparation. I had my formative assessment at 10.40 a.m. teaching 4B for two periods. They had fun doing running dictation activity. I had also asked them to suggest what they expect in English class with me. I received lots of funny request and as summary I knew they hate boring task which made them feel sleepy. As on the last day of the week, I taught 2B , picture dictation, they seems bored. Maybe I should do something else like games or anything which did not involve with only pen and paper. The class was also being observed  by my mentor and I received lots of feedback. I'm going to use different template next time. for now, I'm excited to go back for Merdeka holiday :D. bubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment