This blog is about my daily experience as student teacher in MRSM BP. Supposedly I should post this blog daily, since it was only four days, I decided to sum up my four days experience in one shot. On Sunday afternoon (20/7), I met the principal, my mentor Nur Arfah Jelani and also all the stuffs in the school. I went to school tour before settled in teacher's quarters. The house allocated was really comfy and spacious. Since it was Ramadhan, we (with other two friends who is also students teacher) had chance to have iftar with all students in Dewan Selera. On second day (21/7), all three of us were asked to looked and have chit chat with form 3 students in their quarantine room (Dewan Seri Mahkota) before they take their trial PT3 oral test. We also had meeting John Hope at 10 a.m.. We briefly talked about the assignment and how things going on with us. Shortly after the meeting, we met with Dr. Hamzan (the principal) talked about the expectation, and if we need any assistant on anything don't hesitate to ask, this include any monetary budget needed. Third day of this practicum (22/7) is quite interesting since this was the first time I met my mentor's class 4B (Bergonia) . I was thinking to make this as my first observation, but since they were only made Raya card, I decided not to. My mentor acknowledged my present in the classroom. On that day, I also met with 5E (Vanda), as my mentor's asked me to meet the students without her presents. The students were nice and we had some ice breaking session, their level of proficiency is slightly above average. They were not afraid to talk in English, but shy. Maybe because this the first time we meet. I shared some experience as a NZ student, hoping it will inspire them to study oversea as well. the original idea before entering this class was to make them design Raya card, but they refuse because they had been doing this for the past four years. so decided to play a game. We played truth or dare. Just before we finish the game, there was one boy who teased his classmate till she cried, the other classmates demand him to apologize, and he did, although when i asked that girl, she still did not forgive her classmate. In this class I also knew about the SPMRM, the certificate that allow them to fly oversea before the official SPM result is out. on the very last day before we had our raya holiday, I met with form 2B. They watched Despicable Me with Kak Arfah (my mentor). I also met with 3B and have chit chat with them, since I entered the class 10 minutes before the class end i have not got chance to do ice breaking session with them. Last day (24/7) I had chance to enter 4B class and made them to remade Raya song and they had to sing their remade Raya song in front of the class. The four days experience in MRSM before Raya ended well. Looking forward for classes after Raya.
No comments:
Post a Comment