Saturday, August 23, 2014

week 4

The activity week entry. It was very busy and hectic week for all students. They were so busy doing all the activities planned for them. I can still see their tired faces. But I knew they were having fun. As for me, the first day of the week, I became the audience for form 2 drama before they went to Baraan (Marhaban) at Kampong Separap. I had assisted form two Berlian homeroom as their homeroom teacher was absence. They would go from house to house in the village assisted by one of the villagers. We ride bus to the village and as we came back, we went to the opening ceremony of the activity week held at the village centre. The next day, I had become one of the panels for mock interview with form five students. I had the account stream students. I realized they have lots to improve especially in English vocabularies. Me and the other panel En. Fairul was a bit shocked with form five students’ level of English, they found it quite hard to understand what had been asked by the interviewer as asked few time for question to be simplified. Later that night, me and my other friends had become the judges for ‘Malam Kesenian Islam’.  On Tuesday, we had our main activity, remember I told you about the ‘Minion Rush’ we planned for form one and two students? We had that activity until noon before they start their mini business as their next activities of the day. At night my friends and I went to Palestin awareness night called ‘Shoutul Ghazza’, the school had invited Maulana AF as one of the guest who had been to Ghazza and give students some inspirational talk.  The next day form one, two and four students had their activity called ‘Sosial Prihatin’, sort of Explore race involved with outside campus checkpoints. Later at night, we had the ‘Maktab Eid Celebration’ as well as performances from both teachers and students. The highlight of the night was the fireworks outside the main hall as a signal to the end of activity week and celebration for Independence month.  Last day of the week involved with prize giving ceremony in the morning and motivational talk with Dr. Sheikh Muzaffar Shukor until noon. The activity week had been tiring for students and some teachers. Hence, it was really fun to be part of it. This week will involve with trial exam for form three and five students and normal learning process for other forms. Looking forward for this upcoming week before Independence day J. I will update you more next week. Tata 

No comments:

Post a Comment